Our Queensland body corporate management services
We have serviced the Queensland body corporate industry since 1994 and are now one of Australia’s leading strata management companies. We ensure the buildings we manage are well maintained for our clients. This is demonstrated by our high customer satisfaction levels and the numerous industry awards for excellence we have received.
Our highly trained Queensland strata managers / body corporate managers provide industry leading strata management services to strata owners in Gold Coast, Brisbane and throughout Queensland.
Our professional body corporate managers assist committees with all aspects of body corporate administration including grounds maintenance, management of the common property, record keeping, financial management, meeting management and insurance. A Network Pacific body corporate manager is able to meet your needs, every day, respond quickly to urgent situations, ensure all communication is effectively responded to and provide committees with reassurance every step of the way. Our managers provide a strong level of support to both committees and owners and will treat your property with the same level of attention as if it was their own.
Financial reporting and control
Using leading industry accounting software, we provide our clients with a high level of financial reporting, including a portal where members can view invoices, make payments and access important body corporate information and documents.
Our expert maintenance services play a key role in maintaining asset values, improving building performance and enhancing environmental amenity and safety for our clients. Under instruction from a committee and/or chairperson, we can assist with the organisation of common area maintenance, including programmed maintenance and urgent repairs.
Our transparent and competitive fee structure has no hidden charges. Contact us today for further information and to discuss how we can assist your strata community on +61 075 609 8677 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Network Pacific Strata Management’s experienced Queensland Business Development Team works in conjunction with developers to provide specialist advice. Our extensive experience with Queensland strata management / body corporate management in Gold Coast and Brisbane gives us a thorough understanding of the broad range of issues which developers face, ensuring that each project progresses seamlessly through the planning, establishment and completion process.
We ensure the successful establishment of the body corporate by assisting with the following:
- Review of the Plan of Subdivision;
- Common property design and planning;
- Preparation of an inaugural budget and maintenance plan forecast;
- Establishment of additional/special Body Corporate rules specific to each property;
- Registration of plans, rules and other relevant documents with Land Registry; and
- Strata insurance in accordance with legislative requirements.
We liaise with necessary third parties such as local water authorities, electricity and internet providers, and other service providers. We also manage the tender process for service contracts for lifts, swimming pools, building management, facilities management and cleaning.
Our dedicated team assists with the activation of the body corporate, ensuring a smooth transition from the developer to the owners. The services provided during this process include, but are not limited to, the preparation and assistance with:
- Body corporate certificates as per legislative requirements;
- The inaugural general meeting and expenditure budgets for the first financial year;
- The establishment of the body corporate’s books and records in accordance with current legislation;
- The co-ordination of resident/commercial tenancy move ins;
- Induction programs for service personnel;
- Resident information guides customised for the property detailing the role and function of the body corporate and any particulars relevant to the property for prospective purchasers;
- Body corporate related enquiries during the sales and marketing process.
Network Pacific Strata Management acts as the point of contact for prospective purchasers and our team is available to handle any queries and provide specific information as required. We ensure the purchaser has a confident understanding of the role and functions of the body corporate.
For more information or to discuss your specific development requirements, please contact our Business Development Team on +61 075 609 8677 or email@example.com
Our innovative virtual concierge and security system, provides cost effective and scalable solutions for our clients, including building and facilities software, touch screen kiosks and a range of security and remote access features. Benefits include:
- Improved efficiency in reporting and tracking maintenance requests
- Onsite co-ordination of facility bookings and building maintenance
- A centralised point for building information and communications
- A centralised repository of building documentation and information
- Co-ordination of deliveries, building security and move in / outs
Login to our Member Portal to access useful information regarding your body corporate, including financial statements, community management statement, body corporate by-laws and your account balance. You can also make payments and update your contact details via the portal.
Request a quote
Are you interested in changing strata managers, or would you like assistance with a new project or property development? Simply fill in the form below to receive a tailored proposal for your strata titled scheme. We can also meet with you or other body corporate members to discuss the proposal and answer any questions you may have.
Like to know more about our body corporate management services?
Whatever your body corporate needs, Network Pacific Strata Management is ready to helpHOW CAN WE HELP YOU?